Breaking it down, the swim (still) sticks out.
Other eyes are generally drawn to the run and bike first, then, "dude, if you could just swim anywhere near that... ." Yeah. I'm working on it in my stubborn Irish way, and having fun. This stuff is my play time after all. The voice in my head just won't shut up - you can be a swimmer.
Like putting up Christmas decorations, it's never too early to start planning the fun for 2009. Entered the Triple T (three days, four races) for 5/08 then deferred to 5/09. Nothing else on my calendar so far, will plan around that monster.
Table Below: Quick Look at 2008 Race Result Numbers - Competitive Angle.

Election day is finally here. Girding for heartbreak, while hope burns bright. I'm not going to buy any Tue. night results.
Wednesday wake up will bring sunshine and roses and yes we can!, or, doom and gloom and mental trench warfare v cynicism and thoughts of Canada. Just hope the races are decided by Wed. morning.
Gas at $2.75 when I filled up this week.
1 comment:
Awesome blog! That chart is pretty cool. A very good year indeed.
Thanks again for the bike setup. It would have been HOURS if your Dad and I had been figuring it out.
If the earlier comment that I typed also published, altho it looked like I wiped it out, then I'm just your dithering mother. Buttons, computers....
Post a Comment