Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Not unascysted (warning: ugly foot pics)

Looked down while stretching, and... WTH?!

This peanut M&M sized thing on my right foot popped up out of nowhere.
Doesn't hurt.
Most likely a ganglion cyst. If I'm lucky it will resolve on it's own over weeks or months. Or, an alien bug will emerge, or, better yet burrow up to my brain while I sleep.






2 comments:

into my 60s said...

Good grief! I am way behind on checking blogs. Either Lito Guitterez or Dr. Widger oce told me the odd "growth" I had on my wrist was a ganglion cyst. The treatment? "smash it." I didn't, and it went away. Considering this is way old advice, don't take it. Someone with real knowledge might be able to diagnose it.

cowleyb said...

Ok this is ugly! If it is a cyst maybe a hot wet cloth will make it pop and then disappear. I am making myself sick just thinking about it.

Great to see you this weekend!