Search This Blog

Friday, February 05, 2010

Born in 2010

Twenty-Ten. That just sounds cool, eh?

Curveball coming at ya. I'm really not accustomed to congratulating someone other than myself, but I'll give it a go.

Congrats!! to the VA Rhims and the ABQ Fanaris.  Welcome to the new additions.



This pic is straight from Chuckie V's blog.  
It's a great blog. That might even be Chuckie.

Aiden (guessing on the spelling), the local snowmageddon arrival swaggered into the world early this morning flexing all of his 8.5lbs, announcing his presence with authority and a strong set of pipes.

While a few days ago the advance scout, little miss name tdb (hurry up and throw that dart at the wall of names already M) sauntered gracefully on stage out in New Mexico.  Now you've each got both kinds (country and western).  Nice.

I know many people are very happy for you all, especially me.

No comments: