Search This Blog

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Wineglass Marathon 2010

Half Full in every way.  The happy runner is Boston bound. Congrats!

It was a great weekend. Glad everyone came out for the fun


Support crew convenes for a 
race eve strategy session.


Race morning! 39F. 
Arriving at the 4.5mi mark near Bath, after a sleep, er, priceless night in Horseheads.
The only thing I liked about Hh is the "Godfather" tangent on which I mentally escaped.
The Man (bright green singlet) approaches a left turn up the hill at 4.5mi
View from 86E, as the crew hustles to mile 9.


A little leaf color.
A nice flat bridge. mi 18.

No shoes. No socks. No boxers? 

On the finish bridge.



The star of the show.
Yeah, yeah, right. I'm "looking good." Get some new material buddy. 
And, btw, I did NOT sign off on dropping a *%#$@! hill in at mile 26.

The media swarm, the silver cape.

I'll be holding that award pending your visit to the testing tent, sir.

A sports bar, of course.
.

No comments: