Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tooosday 10-9

DeSoto American Triple T ("TTT"), I'm officially in. Woohoo!
(Gulp.)

Weekend of May 23, 2008. Memorial Day I believe. It's filling fast. First time I've ever registered this far in advance. Plenty of time to get the knee into grade A condition. Feeling good about that, as I seem to be getting a handle on it.

No clue what else I'll treat myself to next year. Would kinda like to return to Savage Mountain at 100% next September. Geneva in July will remain on my radar. That would give me 7 weeks between. Not bad, we'll see. Thankfully, I can hold off till well into '08 before the other two threaten to fill.

I heard a phrase recently, one of those susceptible to broad application. I'll cast it over the notions of perspective and relativity. Roughly, "remember your ceiling is someone else's floor." Or is it "your floor is someone else's ceiling?" Either way. As far as endurance ability and hardassedness, re TTT, I'll be spending 3 days on the TTT course with folks whose athletic floor is my ceiling.

Swim of 45mins this evening. Mix of drills and mindful freestyle.

No comments: