How about that strong family finish to '07: Welcome to Taran! Will Taran get shortened? To "T"? Tary? Plenty of time to sort that out. Well done and good luck to parents P & N.
Thanks to the folks who sent the annual update holiday cards. How can you be so busy and still put together the update letter? Maybe I'll hop on Craigslist, find a future ex and have a couple kids so I have some good material for an oh-8 Christmas update.
Dorothy Z. sounds great, apparently still on top of her game in Vegas, taking down the one-armed bandits and who knows what else. What happens in Vegas....
Word through the grapevine of other items of interest including tai chi mastery out West and thoughts of corn roasting in '08.
There's a new Capo at the helm of the East Coast Soup Mafia, flexing his soup muscle and kitchen control out at the Devereaux cat ranch/high end knitting factory. Giving truly is receiving when the gift is a french cooking lesson. That lead to great soup for the Nov. - Dec. holiday run. But no soup for the NY's eve meal. Instead, Indian - Vindaloo.
For the first time since Thanksgiving my health is coming around. I can swim! Well, I can find water and thrash from one end of the lane to the other without chest/shoulder pain. Looking forward to getting back to coached group swim sessions every Tue & Thur. Five weeks of inactivity has added 10-12lbs to the pale whiteness that is my belly and 10 beats per min to my HR. With the atrophied muscle and rusty parts I feel like raw pizza dough thrown over an old shopping cart, the one with the shaky, dragging wheel.
No comments:
Post a Comment