Nats.
First visit to the new Park. Met a couple of old college buds, Paul and Duane to see the Nats beat the Phils earlier this week. Nice night, 60's and dry. First row of the 300 level looking down on 1st base.
I'm giving the Park a solid 6.7 out of 10. I'll take it. It's no Camden Yards. There's no Wow! to it. It's great to have a nice new clean stadium downtown. Lots of gray concrete. Too much.
Nuts! Little training to report.
Litany of injury and illness continue. Nasty toe infection is the latest. That's a new one for me. Antibiotics are helping, one more day of cephalexin. Right on cue a cold is popping up. May miss out on what looks to be a nice holiday weekend of warm sunny weather. How to make lemonade out of these lemons? Make some money I suppose, go to work when there is no one else there to infect. And, be glad I'm not in China or Myanmar/Burma.
Biden for VP.
Hope the LV crew gets a pleasant stretch of weekend weather for the holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment