Sunset after a storm.
The birthday dude and the veggie chef.
Awesome people.
A world full of folks like them would be a better place.
Ireland trip a few years ago.
Half marathon in the park, also a few years ago.
(What? You want current stuff? Over here.)
I had a chance to volunteer for race support at the Achieve Kids Tri summer camp race day event. Some amazing young athletes. I served as a lap counter and personal race assistant for one racer.
The press showed up.
Why are the cameras not trained on moi?
Oh. Him. Mayor Fenty giving pre-race talk.
Prep for the start of the 100meter swim.
10 laps on the bike.
And, the run.
Finish line arch.
Nothing like a post-race smile.
Theodore and Abraham joined us at the Nat's game 8-1-10.
Where I'll be sitting (and working!) M-Th for ... weeks? months?
Sitting in a cafe in Tuscany.
Not.
Firehook bakery rear patio, Connecticut Ave., NW DC.
My new favorite coffee ride destination.















No comments:
Post a Comment