Fri. 8-10-07
Run-Swim-Run
Run 22 mins, ~2.8mi to MAC;
Swim 35mins
catchup 3rd stroke breathing 10mins, headache coming on, took off nose clip, sucked water in when left breathing but not right (wth?), so did freestyle breathing right side 2 every strokes, actually got in a rhythm, tried to roll evenly, fully to each side. Maybe the swim muscles are coming back to life a bit.
I'm still liking Joe Biden. He's been growing on me for a good year or so. Even with his annoying verbal crutches. Look... The fact of the matter is... The truth of the matter is... Oy. grates after the 12th time he drops those in a matter of mins.
Of anyone running, he's sounding like our best shot at recovering international credibility. I guess this means I value that over "change." He dwells on, or is asked more often about, foreign affairs. But I don't perceive JB as weak in domestic policy areas. He's got some life experience, a bit of the gravitas vibe. My perceptions, for they're worth. He feels obvious the way Kerry felt like the obvious candidate to me at this point 4 years ago if only because he had combat experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment