Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Audio test

Below is a link to a fairly cheesy and boring test recording to see if I can put some audio on my blog. It's a little over 1 min.

Clicking on the icon below will take you to my just created public media account on twango.com, a media hosting web page, where you can click on a similar icon to play the recording. This will cause your pc to open it with whatever media software you have, such as QuickTime.

This is a TEST people, future audio content can only get better. Listen to this cheese if you wish, it may not be around long. Delete is a beautiful thing.

Yes, you may hear some low electronica tunes in the background - that's down home engineering for ya.

EmbedTestOut - Twango

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cullen's started a new tech trend for the Memmott family bloggers. He just tech-upped us. Now to see who is the first to add their voice. For now I'll do text. (I also put this comment on his Twango link).

into my 60s said...

I am impressed! Works fine for me.

into my 60s said...

Forgot to mention. Nice redesign, with the new mast head and photo.