Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sun. 10-28 Potomac Rollers

Have mercy on the runner!

In an effort to appease the Gods of the Irish Isle I'm putting Irish brew on the menu here in Rockville tonight.

Yes, quite the sacrifice. Hey, I'm willing to HTFU and do whatever I can.
**********

Sun. 10-28 Bike
Worked in the a.m., ride 3-6p.
Fuji, Potomac Sugarland loop same as last weekend, but less warmup on Beach.
Windy! From N/NW, predominantly North, 10-15+mph. Sunny, 50's.
Large banana, .6 clif bar, Perpetuem/HG mix, 1 huge water bottle.

Entire workout (181 watts):
Duration: 2:58:05 (3:02:12)
Work: 1928 kJ
TSS: 227.9 (intensity factor 0.877)
Norm Power: 202
VI: 1.12
Distance: 52.398 mi
Min Max Avg
Power: 0 384 181 watts
Heart rate: 82 167 141 bpm
Cadence: 20 105 74 rpm
Speed: 2.7 39 17.7 mph

Meat:
Duration: 2:36:12 (2:39:09)
Work: 1756 kJ
TSS: 208.7 (intensity factor 0.896)
Norm Power: 206
VI: 1.1
Distance: 46.654 mi
Min Max Avg
Power: 0 384 187 watts
Heart rate: 106 167 144 bpm
Cadence: 20 105 75 rpm
Speed: 2.7 39 17.9 mph


No comments: